- If you wish to cancel your holiday, this must be done in writing by the person whose name the holiday is invoiced to.
- If you cancel your booking more than 6 weeks before the first day of your holiday, you will receive a refund of monies paid, minus the 25% non-refundable deposit.
- If you cancel your holiday less than 6 weeks before the first day of your holiday you will receive no refund on monies paid.
- We will not cancel your holiday unless (i) we are forced to do so by unforeseeable circumstances: adverse weather conditions, acts of God; or (ii) if the minimum number needed to operate our holidays has not been met. In the latter case, we will advise you no later than 28 days prior to departure.
- If the holiday has to be cancelled for any reason then you will be informed and offered another holiday.
- If this is not acceptable to you we will refund all payment made to us in respect of the holiday cost, but we will not be liable to refund you for any damages and incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking, such as visas, non-refundable connecting flights etc.
- Unexplored Scotland reserves the right to change the itinerary advertised for any holiday, at any time and for any reason, such as adverse weather conditions, forestry operations and other seasonal activities, e.g. deer culling.
- No refund will be given once the trip/course has started.
- No refund will be given, if the trip/course has to be cancelled after the start, due to safety or undisclosed health or personal reasons.