The 3 day Cairngorm Explorer expedition will take you to some of the most remote hills in the Cairngorm National Park. Some of the hills in the area are hard to reach and this is an ideal opportunity to explore these hard to reach mountains.
This expedition could be either at the Cairngorm plateau, Ben Avon or Lochnagar area. Please contact us to find out more or, if you have any special requests.
Can’t find the right date or trip? Simply contact us and we will try our best to organise a different date for you.
What is included in this tour?
Items that are included in the cost of the tour price.
- Qualified Mountain Leader
- Sleeping bag and liner
- Sleeping mat
- Camping stove
- Cooking utensils
- Friendly, relaxing and professional environment
- Limited transportation to the hills
Meet up in Aviemore, introductions and sort out kit if needed. Start walking and ascent at least one summit on the first day. Set up camp in the evening.
After breakfast walk up some more hills and set up camp for the last time.
Try to ascent another hill and then walk off the mountain. Finish sometime in the afternoon.
This expedition is taking you to some of the most magnificent camping spots at Glen Affric. Both nights are wild camping and we will carry all our own equipment.
What we offer beyond the norm!
- All our high quality 4 season tents will be replaced every 2-3 years
- Our sleeping mats are lightweight inflatable mattresses (mostly Therm-A-Rest NeoAir)
- Our instructors are highly qualified and know the area well