We have made some changes to the terms and conditions for booking a course or trip with Unexplored Scotland. Here are the explanations for those changes.
- The following conditions will overwrite any previous conditions.
- All summer tours are limited to 4 people. (increase in safety for the tour and decrease the possibility of infection with COVID19)
- All winter courses are limited to 6 people. (no changes needed for winter courses as there is less of a chance for things to go wrong)
- For extra safety on all courses and tours, Unexplored Scotland reserves the right to change the location of a booked event with 2 days notice before the start of the course/tour. (increase in safety for the tour/course; limit the chance to call for rescue; we never had to call rescue on any tour or course we provided in 12 years)
- We ask members showing cold or flu-like symptoms to inform Unexplored Scotland and not take part in the event. (to limit the spread of COVID19)
- If any participant won’t be able to attend to any course/tour due to self-isolation or any other COVID19 related reasons the course/tour can be rescheduled till the end of 2021 without any extra costs. (gives everyone the peace of mind to book with us)
- Re-scheduling has to be agreed with Unexplored Scotland. (so we don’t have additional costs) We will give participants a full refund at the end of 2021 if a re-schedule could not be arranged. (gives everyone the peace of mind to book with us)
- Unexplored Scotland is responsible to provide hand sanitisers for each member of the team. (to limit the spread of COVID19)
- Participants of any tour or course are responsible to bring their own face coverings. (this should be personal equipment; to limit the spread of COVID19; best would be a buff or similar instead of surgical masks they last longer and fit the purpose for outdoor use)